Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Watch The Magnificent Seven (2016) for free online

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les incontournables des D.J du Barbecue-Club -> Video Juke-box
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
prabikijor
Membre habitué du Club
Membre habitué du Club

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Oct - 03:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Watch The Magnificent Seven (2016) for free online Répondre en citant

Watch The Magnificent Seven (2016) for free online

WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/hssw5gt
DOWNLOAD NOW: http://tinyurl.com/hssw5gt

Release Date:
September 14, 2016

Runtime:
132 minutes
categories:

Action Adventure Western
- Action
- Adventure
- Western

Production:
- Columbia Pictures
- Village Roadshow Pictures
- Escape Artists
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM)
- LStar Capital
- Pin High Productions

Language:
- English

Budget:
US $108000000

- United States of America

Rating:
4.6 / 260

Movie Synopsis:
A big screen remake of John Sturges' classic western The Magnificent Seven, itself a remake of Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. Seven gun men in the old west gradually come together to help a poor village against savage thieves.

Instructions to Download Full Movie:
1. Click the link. http://tinyurl.com/hssw5gt
2. Create you free account & you will be redirected to your movie!!

Enjoy Your Free Full HD Movies!
----------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
The Magnificent Seven (2016) Full Movie
The Magnificent Seven (2016) Full Movie english subtitles
The Magnificent Seven (2016) trailer review
The Magnificent Seven (2016) trailer

The Magnificent Seven (2016) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles
The Magnificent Seven (2016) Película Completa Subtitulada en Español
The Magnificent Seven (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish
The Magnificent Seven (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French
The Magnificent Seven (2016) Film complet sous-titrée en français
The Magnificent Seven (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German
The Magnificent Seven (2016) volledige film ondertiteld in het Nederlands
The Magnificent Seven (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese
The Magnificent Seven (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Português

The Magnificent Seven (2016) movie online free stream, Watch The Magnificent Seven (2016) online free stream, The Magnificent Seven online stream, stream The Magnificent Seven (2016) online free hd, Watch The Magnificent Seven on youtube full movie, Watch The Magnificent Seven movie online, Watch The Magnificent Seven free online megashare, Watch The Magnificent Seven dvd quality online, Watch The Magnificent Seven online stream,

Watch The Magnificent Seven free online megashare

REVIEWS:

Reviewer 1:
Antoine Fuqua's The Magnificent Seven is about as brazen as the cowboys it portrays. It is loud, visceral and action packed but lacks the necessary functions for it to be a truly great film. Despite Fuqua's most confident directing and Denzel Washington's excellent performance, the film ends up being as cluttered as the cast would suggest. When it all comes down to it, it is a matter of an overload of star power. While there have been films in the past that have had incredible casts and flourished, this film makes it feel as though the film is only big enough for one star. Chris Pratt is great as an alcoholic and incredibly ballsy gunslinger, Faraday, but he lacks any gusto to really command the screen as does most of the cast outside of Denzel Washington (someone who I can't say enough good things about here). It ends up feeling like these roles could have been played by anyone when it should have felt like these actor's owned these roles so much so that you can't imagine anyone else in it. Unfortunately that isn't the case here. Quite frankly, the only performances worth noting are Washington and Peter Sarsgaard, who gives a devilishly good performance as a sadistic law man. In this respect, the film is very much a disappointment for anyone expecting to see the next great ensemble film of the year. More importantly, those of you who were excited to see the re-teaming of the Training Day squad (Washington, Hawke and Fuqua) will have to wait a bit longer for that because there is barely any chemistry between Ethan Hawke's Goodnight Robicheaux and Washington's Chisolm. The screenplay, written by True Detective's Nic Pizzolatto and action aficionado, Richard Wenk is lackluster to say the least. As I said, the character development with the characters is either not there or so forced and unnatural that it takes you out of it. After the abysmal season 2 of True Detective and this, I think is safe to say that Pizzolatto is turning into the one hit wonder that everyone feared that he would be. However, I will still hold off on officially saying that about him because there are some ideas that were introduced in the film that were really interesting which is why it is all the more frustrating when they are cast aside and never touched upon again. The screenplay is the big problem here. It is well paced but emotionally hollow. It never really reaches anywhere near the heights of the Kurosawa masterpiece or even the 1957 remake that that film spawned. In this case, the script reads and sounds like a bad imitation. Despite this, The Magnificent Seven does boasts some pretty exceptional action set pieces much to Fuqua's credit. The film is explosive but it is highly predictable. Those who are killed don't really resonate with the viewer because quite honestly, we don't care about any of the characters outside of Washington. They are mere footnotes to the larger picture which is a monumental disappointment. Overall, I thought that Antoine Fuqua's The Magnificent Seven boasted a great idea and never truly capitalized on it. The film felt like it really could have been something but we are left holding on to the idea of what could have been.

Reviewer 2:
Yes, Denzel makes for one very cool bad-ass with his shiny Colt .45 strapped to his hip with the butt forward, but that's about it.

There is almost nothing in this picture that is a surprise or unpredictable. Dialog between actors is awkward and stilted (and sometimes completely unintelligible). Very little background on any of the characters is presented and offers no development what-so-ever.

Take "Red Harvest", the crack Indian archer outcast. We practically beg to know more about him, but all we get is his announcement, "The elders have said I'm on a different path", and boom, he's in the club. Please. The movie is over two hours long, and that's all we get?

There is a few laughs and a decent stunt here and there, but all that could have been accomplished in a much shorter run time and on a fraction of the ridiculous $95 million dollar budget.

More plot holes than you can count, and a final gun battle that is so technically improbable it will ruin what little suspension of dis-belief you had left. Example? The Gatling gun that fires hundreds of rounds on a single clip and magically zeros in on strategic targets... from a quarter mile away!

This movie is a perfect example of why I rarely venture out to see a first run picture for the same amount of money I could have spent on a half tank of gasoline.

Maybe your kids will enjoy it, but you will not.

For real, don't bother

Reviewer 3:
Come on now. If you're going to re-make "The Magnificent 7" let's do it magnificently. Where was that great music? Where is the superlative cast that include Yul Brynner, Eli Wallach, Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, James Coburn, and Vladimir Sokoloff? You might argue that Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt are on a level with Brynner and McQueen, but I wouldn't. Pratt certainly has potential, but he doesn't yet have McQueen's star power. The rest are pale imitations, except perhaps for an unbelievably fat Vincent D'Onofrio who is certainly entertaining.

This is a modern re-telling. You might call it the Diversity 7. The producers threw in just about every minority you can think of – Mexican, Asian, Black, Woman. The only thing missing was a "little" person .

Personally I liked the idea of the woman, played very well by Haley Bennett who has been with Washington before ("The Equalizer").

An action film like this works only when the villain is villainous. Eli Wallach was terrific. Peter Sarsgaard wouldn't scare a fly.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed it. It's OK, but it's not magnificent.

Reviewer 4:
After I saw the trailer of the movie I was expecting a fun western with just good action and nice characters because the cast is great on paper, but then the question of course is if it also works for the movie. Well for me it worked. I just had a lot of fun with it.

I have to say that I haven't seen the original movies that this is a remake of so I didn't have that to compare it to, therefore if I compare it to something, I compare it to other movies I have seen.

Because the movie has a lot of things I have already seen in other movies (I won't say what because that may be considered spoiling the movie). Therefore the story isn't what makes this movie and if you're looking for a great story, the movie might not be for you.

What the movie does have first of all is a great cast that delivers. Denzel Washington gives the best performance of the movie by far but also Chris Pratt shows that Guardians wasn't a fluke, Hawke, D'Onofrio and just the entire cast works very well together for this nice team of 7 misfits that has to save the town.

Also the action is great, it's very true to the old westerns. There are some very tense stand-offs and when the shooting starts, the action is fantastically shot, directed and just well executed.

And the movie has a good sense of humor, there are good comedic moments that give good levity to the movie.

Because the movie actually is pretty towards an R-rated movie, it has some harsh and brutal things happening that might not be for kids. It's one of the most mature PG-13 movies I have seen.

All in all, the Magnificent Seven is a fun time in the theater, probably not as good as the original but better than most remakes these days (looking at you Ghostbusters) and I give it an 8.5/10

Reviewer 6:
Seven is the magic number. A "seven" rating for a somewhat underwhelming movie. The gun fights were well executed and the cast as good as advertised. It's the story that lagged. The team assembling so quickly and their rationales for doing so are near nonsensical and shallow. Also, PC Hollywood rearing its head was noticeable and irritating. Casting the lead as a black man was absolutely fine (especially given a superb talent like Denzel Washington) and actually added to the narrative but adding an Indian, Asian and Mexican to the team for good measure seemed tacked on and forced to a silly degree. Making sure ALL the white men suffer a bad fate before the end of the movie adds to the "white man guilt" Hollywood is so keen on promoting nowadays.

At the end of the day, the movie is mostly unremarkable save for some intense gun battle scenes.

Reviewer 7:
Finally another great western movie!

To be sure, all the western clichés are found in this movie; and I don't have a problem with that! One of the things I liked best about this western was the pacing, sometimes I find westerns to be a little too slow (for my personal taste - subjective, I know) but I felt this movie nailed it, even with a run time a little over 2 hours.

The action scenes are great, very well done. The casting and acting was great - Denzel does a great job as the leader of this rag tag group of guys. Pratt, of course, nails the comedic relief role.

The movie carried a surprising amount of "heart" throughout it all the way to the end.

Here is the bottom line: Yes, this movie is worth your hard earned money to go see in the theater.

Reviewer 9:
The third American remake of Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. It has a great deal of the same issues but they are exacerbated in this third iteration. This movie of the three has weakest storytelling but some of the best action, but it doesn't feel like a western. And it isn't quite an action movie instead it is this kind of middle ground that just makes the movie feel lost and out of place. And that is one of the over arching issues with this movie, it doesn't know what it wants to be.

*LIGHT SPOILERS BELOW*

Everyone besides Denzel Washington has no motivation. The big bad guy an evil corporate industrialist (who honestly gains nothing by destroying the town...he has the mine rights already and would greatly benefit from having a town nearby) decides to destroy the town, murder half the inhabitants and set the church on fire in the first 5 min...just so you know he is evil. Chris Pratt's character Faraday is motivated to get his horse back and an obscure promise of some payout. But he realizes early on that he has his horse back and the payout isn't that much, so he kind of stays and dies for no reason. Ethen Hawke's "Goodnight" and Byung-hun Lee's "Billie" show up because Denzel asked nicely (again no talk of a payout). And this repeats itself with the rest of the characters, (except for the good Comanche Indian Denzel ate a raw deer liver so they became be-sties). And it gets worse because all the magnificent seven are the same stereotypes you have seen in Hollywood since the 70's. Mountain Man into Jesus, Noble Indian Savage, Mexican Bandit, Confederate Soldier with PTSD, Gambling Cowboy, token woman that can shoot, Asain samurai with a pistol, and the only real character Denzel Washington as Chisolm.

The action in this movie is however fast paced and over the top...Think of a western "SHOOT EM UP" and you have it. They do not use the traditional idea of western movies that build up the tension over the course of a movie. It is suddenly, Chris Pratt kills 8 bad guys in 15 seconds. Billie (the samurai gunslinger) runs in the open and stabs 4 cowboys with knives (despite having two pistols), and Mountain Man tackles a horse (despite having a pistol, rifle, tomahawk, knife etc). It is cool to watch but will have you at moments go WTF.

If you think about the story you will have a bad time. If you want realistic western action you will have a bad time. If you want a mediocre action movie that takes place in a western town, this could be worth a shot but only if you watch during a matinée. It doesn't hold a candle to the original (1960). But it does have better action than the 1998 one...but the story is worse. So it is basically on the same level as the made to TV movie.

Reviewer 10:
When Bartholomew Bouge (Peter Sarsgaard) threatens to through out all the inhabitants from a small town in the old west because of its rich land, the recently widowed Emma Cullen (Haley Bennett) sets out to enlist men to help them protect the village, that is when Sam Chislom (Denzel Washington) puts together a group of seven renegade gun men to help the villagers defend their land.

Having never seen "The Magnificent Seven" from 1960 I cannot comment on anything regarding the update this version does and how it lives up to that, yet nor I care to do so or to compare it to its old originator "The Seven Samurai". On its own 2016's "The Magnificent Seven" stands as a well-packaged action film with sadly zero depth to spare.

Nothing can be taken away from the very solid production that is put into place. The sets are as beautiful as we could expect from a western. The cast put into place is impressive and puts a show that is worthy of their talent. Of course Washington shows again how his is a kind of charisma that will be found in one out of a million actors almost literally, he doesn't need to to anything, we as viewers are simply carried away with him and he has always a way of showing that something deeper is going on in his character.

The photography as everything is technically impeccable, the sweeping shots are beautiful, it makes the most out of its setting and gives us some great sunset and night sequences and images and even better battles with impressive practical special effects. There also are many, and I mean, many tributes to past classics: there is almost an overuse of the Sergio Leone stare off.

All of the above is pretty much world class production, but that is all on the surface level. Once one starts uncovering what is going on below he would unfortunately not find much. The characters are almost all empty shells. After "Jurassic World" and then this I feel a little sorry for Chris Pratt, he isn't given material to shine and instead is being typecast and used in these clichéd, empty roles that have no consistency in it of themselves. He is relegated to one liners and cool stares and lives with a character that hasn't anything else going on.

Unfortunately, almost none of the other cast members are given much more. Washington and Bennett are the only ones that slightly manage to stick out. The film is completely void of any emotion and filled relentlessly with genre clichés, some of which aren't even treated well and fail even in their most elementary job. There is no depth sensed anywhere and it makes for a very heavy viewing experience that clocking in at 2 hours and twelve minutes proved to overstay a little too much its welcome.

The editing is also very jarring and doesn't give any clarity to any of the complex sequences the film has. It is all over the place from the opening scene which is incredibly disorientating right to the final battle sequence, which has no sense of geography, goes on for half an hour and ends up being a montage of people shooting and people falling from horses for the majority of its duration.

Fuqua is a director I deeply respect for his proficient and always technically impeccable work, but here that is all I was given which made for a tiring and almost annoying experience.

Reviewer 11:
As a rule, I believe one shouldn't compare movies. But if you read my reviews you'll find that it's a rule I don't always follow. A remake of a movie is one obvious exception to this rule, and this one is in fact a double remake. And I did see both of the earlier versions, so here goes:

This is definitely a well made movie, great actors, great cinematography, very good pacing, very good action scenes - it's a fun ride. It follows the great tradition of American westerns, and uses the brilliant story of the original Japanese story with the slight variations added by John Sturges and co. when they adapted it to the American/Mexican west. But the most poignant and enduring point that was made by both of the earlier versions is missing in this version, and though one part of it does get referred to, it's also get a twisted version. I speak about the idea that the actual winners are the villagers while their heroes for hire are no more than fleeting characters moving from one place to another leaving very little behind them.

Antoine Fuqua's subtle changes from the originals are at precisely this point, and also on the nature of the villain which he changes from a simple criminal to a corrupt capitalist who doesn't want to steal from the villagers but to take it all from them, believing they don't really matter. Now, to understand the reasons all we have to do is look at Fuqua's career. I've seen four of his movies so far and apart from his love for action movies there a few other things one can gleam from them. Fuqua likes his heroes bordering on the superheroes, namely without superpowers but with such amazing skills that do appear like super powers, and they will prove it facing impossible odds and coming out on top. He likes them with some moral ambiguity at their past, but making the right choices when it matters. He likes his villains to believe themselves above the law and doesn't have very high esteem for law enforcement systems, his heroes will enforce justice not the law. All this considered the subtle or not so subtle changes he made make much more sense. Fuqua doesn't believe in fleeting heroes for hire, so he doesn't use the sentence, he believes in justice achieved through vengeance and that's what we get here. It is somewhat questionable from the moral point, but who's going to see movies for moral debates. And regarding the permanent hold of villagers unto their soil and unto the world we live in, well if they win over the one that claimed they were dust, didn't they prove him wrong.

Reviewer 13:
The movie is a remake of "The Magnificent Seven" by John Sturges (1960), which is itself a Western adaptation of Kurosawa's masterpiece, "Seven Samourai" (1954). Despite a few flaws, the 1960 version is balanced and entertaining: cast, dialogues and music, notably, have now become legend. In comparison the latest version delivers almost nothing. If anything, it proves that quality is not about plot (which is roughly similar for the two Westerns), but about style.

*** WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS ***

The three films have the same structure: 1. Context and recruitment of the seven mercenaries; 2. Village life and training of the villagers; 3. Showdowns with the villains and conclusion. On all these parts, the movie fails.

1. CONTEXT AND RECRUITMENT OF THE SEVEN MERCENARIES. The context is over the top. The bad guys are really bad, overstaffed for such a small village and ready to kill at any rate. By the way, Bogue, if you can murder "half a dozen" villagers for no reason, why do you even bother offering them to buy their land? Just start shooting to make them go away.

The recruitment is so incredible it becomes funny. As opposed to the previous movies, the reasons for joining the band remain completely obscure, if not absurd. Sure, I'll join this suicide mission just because you have my horse (Faraday). Of course I'll join because it will get just one single bounty hunter off my back, out of the dozens chasing me (Vasquez). No, I won't join you, I am going away… well, after all why not, even though I don't know why I changed my mind (Horne). Hey, let's share deer liver for breakfast and I'll go along with you (Red Harvest).

2. VILLAGE LIFE AND TRAINING OF THE VILLAGERS. Village life, where? Villagers, who? We barely see any of this, we don't know how they live, what they think, how they feel. They are reduced to a simple background for the action. The character we understand most is Emma Cullen, which says something. In the previous movies, the villagers debate about options, ask advice to the wise elderly, hide the women, betray the mercenaries. We see them discussing, working, celebrating, building defences, training.

Here we only see a few minutes of the villagers' training. At first it is a disaster, but afterwards… but afterwards nothing, we don't see how they progress, technically and psychologically, to be able to confront the villains.

3. SHOWDOWNS WITH THE VILLAINS AND CONCLUSION. In the previous movies, there was a build-up of the action, with limited confrontations that eventually lead to the final showdown. Here there is a first fight as the mercenaries enter the village, and then we wait, and wait… until the final showdown that lasts forever. Loads of explosions, of shooting, of deaths, more deaths… It is impossible to keep track of the body count, however it seems much more than the original villain bunch. In terms of strategy, Bogue, since you have such a terrific machine gun, why do you use it AFTER most of your men have been massacred, not BEFORE? We will never know. Also, why do you even bother coming to this fight, endangering your life? Surely not because Chisolm would have called you a coward, since you don't remember who he is anyhow.

The movie ends in abysses of silliness, with Chisolm trying to make Bogue pray with him. And when the three remaining mercenaries leave, letting the villagers sort out the mess, the latter repeat "thank you" as a mantra, even though most of their men died and their village is completely ravaged. Was that better than moving away? On a moral and symbolic ground it could have been, but then it would have required the movie to have moral and symbolic insight, instead of just inflated action.

-----

This is where it doubly fails. First, it is a standard no-brainer action movie, while the two previous films (especially "Seven Samourai") were talking about values, honour, courage, purpose and dangers of fighting, characters, friendship, solidarity. Their ending was meaningful: villagers (life) win, mercenaries (death) lose. Dialogues were to the point; here, they are reduced and plain: just compare for instance the Quotes section of the three films on IMDb. There is only one scene when the main characters could actually have a real conversation: the dinner in the saloon. At that point we hope the movie will lift off the ground where it is stuck… unfortunately, dialogues remain dull. Earlier, it makes two weak attempts to add substance, but to no avail: Bogue's opening speech on capitalism and the ethnic diversity of the mercenaries.

Second, it does not even succeed in being an efficient action movie: it is full of stereotypes, lengths, overblown scenes and inconsistencies. To some extent it tries to imitate Sergio Leone's style (or Clint Eastwood's inspired by Leone): close shots, dark humour, farce, self-parody. However it is a far cry from this Western master because it lacks essential elements: variety, measure, second-degree humour and class. A typical example of superficial form without purpose.

The only quality that emerges is the solid acting. A special mention to Denzel Washington as usual, to Ethan Hawke as a past legend now drowning in despair and fear, to Haley Bennett as a sensitive yet strong woman. Actually everybody is performing so well that it makes the movie enjoyable at times.

If you haven't seen Sturges' and Kurosawa's films, you are lucky, you will appreciate them considerably after this one.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Oct - 03:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
prabikijor
Membre habitué du Club
Membre habitué du Club

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Oct - 03:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Watch The Magnificent Seven (2016) for free online Répondre en citant

Watch Monster Trucks (2017) online gorillavid
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/jbh4cl7
DOWNLOAD NOW: http://tinyurl.com/jbh4cl7

Release Date:
January 13, 2017

Runtime:
104 minutes
categories:

Science Fiction Family Action Animation Comedy
- Science Fiction
- Family
- Action
- Animation
- Comedy

Production:
- Paramount Pictures
- Disruption Entertainment
- Paramount Animation

Language:
- English

Budget:
US $125000000

- United States of America

Rating:
10 / 1

Movie Synopsis:
Looking for any way to get away from the life and town he was born into, Tripp (Lucas Till), a high school senior, builds a Monster Truck from bits and pieces of scrapped cars. After an accident at a nearby oil-drilling site displaces a strange and subterranean creature with a taste and a talent for speed, Tripp may have just found the key to getting out of town and a most unlikely friend.

Instructions to Download Full Movie:
1. Click the link. http://tinyurl.com/jbh4cl7
2. Create you free account & you will be redirected to your movie!!

Enjoy Your Free Full HD Movies!
----------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Monster Trucks (2017) Full Movie
Monster Trucks (2017) Full Movie english subtitles
Monster Trucks (2017) trailer review
Monster Trucks (2017) trailer

Monster Trucks (2017) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles
Monster Trucks (2017) Película Completa Subtitulada en Español
Monster Trucks (2017) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish
Monster Trucks (2017) Full Movie subtitled in French
Monster Trucks (2017) Film complet sous-titrée en français
Monster Trucks (2017) Full Movie subtitled in German
Monster Trucks (2017) volledige film ondertiteld in het Nederlands
Monster Trucks (2017) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese
Monster Trucks (2017) Filme completo com legendas em Português

Watch Monster Trucks (2017) dvd quality, Watch Monster Trucks full movie online free no download, Monster Trucks full stream, Watch Monster Trucks (2017) full movie online free hd, Monster Trucks (2017) movie stream, Watch Monster Trucks full movie online free hd, Monster Trucks (2017) full stream, Watch Monster Trucks on youtube full movie, Monster Trucks (2017) blu ray stream,

Watch Monster Trucks online free stream

REVIEWS:

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Watch The Magnificent Seven (2016) for free online

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les incontournables des D.J du Barbecue-Club -> Video Juke-box Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation