Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) hd

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les incontournables des D.J du Barbecue-Club -> Video Juke-box
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
prabikijor
Membre habitué du Club
Membre habitué du Club

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Oct - 03:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) hd Répondre en citant

Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) hd online

WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/zyxocdn
DOWNLOAD NOW: http://tinyurl.com/zyxocdn

Release Date:
September 29, 2016

Runtime:
127 minutes
categories:

Fantasy
- Fantasy

Production:
- Chernin Entertainment
- Tim Burton Productions
- Scope Pictures
- Bulletproof Cupid
- St. Petersburg Clearwater Film Commission

Language:
- English

Budget:
US $0

- United States of America

Rating:
5.8 / 25

Movie Synopsis:
A teenager finds himself transported to an island where he must help protect a group of orphans with special powers from creatures intent on destroying them.

Instructions to Download Full Movie:
1. Click the link. http://tinyurl.com/zyxocdn
2. Create you free account & you will be redirected to your movie!!

Enjoy Your Free Full HD Movies!
----------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) Full Movie
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) Full Movie english subtitles
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) trailer review
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) trailer

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) Película Completa Subtitulada en Español
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) Film complet sous-titrée en français
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) volledige film ondertiteld in het Nederlands
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Português

stream Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children online free no download, Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children stream free, Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) dvd quality, Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children free good quality, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) movie stream, stream Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children online free hd, Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children hd online, Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children online uk movie streaming, Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children hd free online,

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children movie online free stream

REVIEWS:

Reviewer 2:
The story is about Jake who stumbles upon an orphanage where there are beings with extraordinary gifts. He meets Miss Peregrine, who invites him to be a part of the family. Burton delivers a breathtaking movie, with gorgeous visuals. As he brings a fairy tale to the silver screen. At the end, I found myself unable to stand, As "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" tuggs on all the right strings and plays a nearly perfect symphony. What stands out in this particular orchestra is the soundtrack, As it breaths life into the story.

As for the acting, Eva Green is perfectly cast as she plays an estranged and peculiar mother figure. This is a Burton classic, if you aren't a fan of his style, it's best to steer clear. The story is based on the novel Ransom Riggs published in 2011. With Jane Goldman's polishing touch, Burton crafts a mesmerizing adventure.

Reviewer 3:
#MissPeregrinesHomeForPeculiarChildren is a Tim Burton movie through and through. There are elements of "Frankenweenie" in it, there's a little bit of "Big Fish" too and "Edward Scissorhands" as well, full of goth and oddities, if this film had been directed by somebody else, it would've done the story disservice because the world and the characters that author Ransom Riggs created in his novel are pretty much in Tim Burton's neck of the woods. Some might even describe this as the X-Men movie that Tim Burton never made.

Scripted by Jane Goldman ("Kick-Ass," "X-Men: First Class") I don't want to give too much away here but let me briefly tell you the plot which focuses on a young kid named Jake (Asa Butterfield). One day, an incident befalls his grandfather, which then leads Jake to visit Wales, the location of the orphanage from his grandfather stories. In his search, he encounters the peculiar children that his grandfather had talked so much about and they lead him to Miss Peregrine (Eva Green) who explains to Jake that she is a ymbrynes, which is a peculiar that can create time loops which then keeps their place safe but it also means that they're stuck in a certain day of a certain year. All of this must be done due to WWII and the monsters, hollowgasts that hunt down peculiar children for their eyes. The leader of those hollowgasts is Barron (Samuel L. Jackson) who'll stop at nothing in his quest for immortality.

MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN is an adventure film that's wildly mesmerizing, and because the kids have powers or special abilities, it's also full of visual wonder, the movie magic is in high gear for most of the time. It takes someone with an active imagination like Tim Burton to bring an already imaginative story come to life on the big screen.

Part of what makes Ransom Rigg's novel special and popular is that it contains vernacular photographs as a guide to put together the narrative. Burton incorporates some of that into the film but they're there mainly at the beginning, just to set up the context. The design for the hollowgasts and what they eat to sustain themselves or to survive, some might see it as too scary for younger viewers, but I see it more as gnarly. But that's the thing though with many of Tim Burton's family adventure movies, they're never meant to walk on egg shells. They are fairy tales that find beauty in the dark and they bring out courage in characters that society marginalizes, and MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN is no different.

The kids featured in this film are so adorable, once you get past or get used to their peculiarities, and some can be shocking, you'll find them to be absolutely adorable. And once they start teaming up and working together, it's so easy to cheer or root for them. Those who know me well know that I'm a huge Eva Green's fan, her involvement is definitely this film's big attraction to me, but I think she's just absolutely perfect in this role, Green has that natural instinct when it comes to playing mysterious powerful character, she previously showed it in "Penny Dreadful" series and now she unleashes that same vibe for this film. I guess you could say that MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN is kind of like Mary Poppins meets X-Men meets Tim Burton, and it's a winning combination.

-- Rama's Screen --

Reviewer 4:
Tim Burton does it again - he manages to create with passion and imagination a whole new world, for those of us who need new worlds. Thus if you love fantasy and dreams made serious and scary go see it in 3d because it's great. If you are more of an adult than the child within and you like films with linear plot and logic and exhaustive explanations you probably won't become a fan and that's OK too. Just don't rate it low just because it's not your type, a movie should be rated for what it was meant to be and for what the team behind it tried to accomplish. Watch the trailer, if you like it you'll probably love the film. It's worth mentioning that it is quite dark and scary so it's not for every child.

Reviewer 6:
You must be advised dear reader that I only watched the movie and I didn't read the book version written by Ransom Rigg!

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is directed by Tim Burton (Director of The Nightmare Before Christmas, Big Fish, Frankenweenie and more) and a book adaptation of New York Time's Best Selling novel of the same title.

I think getting Tim Burton to direct this film was wise because he was able to bring his dark and macabre to the story. And the scene with Enoch's "toys" were fighting in classic stop-motion animation is just a signature of Tim Burton and that was perfect for me.

I liked the performance of Eva Green as a Miss Peregrine in this movie, she was perfect in the role, the eyeliner and the long nails to emulate the bird talons was perfect to her!

In the other side of the coin I don't liked the performance of Asa Butterfield as Jake I think his poor acting performance ruined the dark and macabre of the movie, for me he is not fit to the role.

And last but not the least for me the villains are too weak and easy to defeat, and the fighting scene was boring for me!

3 over 5 An entertaining dark adventure of Miss Peregrine and the Peculiar children...

Reviewer 7:
Although I am not generally a fan of Burton's movies I did enjoy this and it had an intriguing concept. I took two teenage boys to see it and one of them loved it and the other was disappointed with the ending. The ending did seem a little flat and I am not sure why - I think it was an emotional response as it seemed like the correct ending, but just didn't satisfy- hard to define. The boys also found some things a little scary in it - so they thought that it wouldn't be suitable for kids younger than them (13 & 14). the acting was mostly very good and you did get to know the characters reasonably well.

If I was able I would have given 7.5 instead of 7.

There is potential here for more movies in this fantastical world and I hope that this transpires. It does make me want to read the books.

Reviewer 9:
This is a great film! Although parents be warned the trailer makes this film seem much more family friendly than it is. I would recommend this to anyone older than 8-9 as there are quite a few scary scenes.

The story is very interesting, although it seemed ever so slightly rushed but not so rushed that it detracts from the viewing experience! I don't know if this is a spoiler but, the biggest downside to this movie would be Samuel L Jackson's performance, it seemed rather over the top and not at all that threatening.

But this movie is definitely worth the price of admission!

8/10!

Reviewer 10:
Tim Burton changed SO MUCH of the original story and left out even more that outside of the characters involved the film version of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is hardly recognizable with the book, and even the personalities and the abilities of the characters have been changed! I can't even begin to list all of the changes that have been made (and none of them for the better). The fight scenes that Tim invented are absolutely comical and the acting of Asa Butterfield, who plays the lead character Jacob, is so bad it brings back memories of Channing Tatum at his worst. I love the works of Tim Burton and wanted to come out of this film saying that it's the best film that I've seen so far in 2016 but instead I have to call it an utterly disappointing failure. Even Johnny Depp could not have saved this mess of a film.

Reviewer 11:
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is a very imaginative film with lots of eye popping moments like all of Burton's movies. But the movie took like a half hour for the audiences to enjoy the plot and the movie. Like, Jake is still asking questions 30 minutes into the movie. Even the villain is in action in like, a half hour. The final act is very enjoyable but the rest of the movie is plain. The movie score tries to be Danny Elfman. And that is not good. ha-ha

Overall it's an okay movie. It was worth watching. The movie itself is a rise above those very depressing YA adaptations and A better film for Tim Burton after all his bad movies in recent memory.

6/10 would recommend.

Reviewer 12:
I went to the cinema yesterday to watch this movie. I had low expectations because Tim Burton's latest movies were boring but he finally made a decent, interesting movie that did not bore me at all!! Eva Green is amazing and thank God Johnny Depp and Helen Bonham Carter were not in this one AGAIN!! The script, the performances, the direction, the special effects all were decent and enjoyable! Don't get me wrong, it is a fantasy movie, don't expect to watch a masterpiece BUT I really liked it. Go with your kids (not very young, i'd say from 10 years of age and older) and your friends, you will relax and watch something interesting. Especially young people will find this movie really good! Don't hesitate to go to your nearest cinema and watch it! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewer 13:
Great to see Eva Green to do some role that doesn't require to show flesh. She is a great actress and very attractive. It's about time for her to do roles like this, so people can see her talent and not being blinded for being a very attractive actress. Wishing you all the best Ms Eva Green. Great film as well, any Tim Burton film is something that you would need to watch and understand deeper not just with what you see on his film. His uniqueness and his hidden message on his films are something his fans are looking for. Many people might find his movies plain, dark or lacking with something, but little did they know, there are reason and messages behind that, no eyes could see it but better understanding heart and your mind will see these hidden messages and would understand what life really means. That's why he is one of the most talented directors and writers in the industry.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Oct - 03:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
prabikijor
Membre habitué du Club
Membre habitué du Club

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Oct - 03:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) hd Répondre en citant

Watch Monster Trucks (2017) online gorillavid
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/jbh4cl7
DOWNLOAD NOW: http://tinyurl.com/jbh4cl7

Release Date:
January 13, 2017

Runtime:
104 minutes
categories:

Science Fiction Family Action Animation Comedy
- Science Fiction
- Family
- Action
- Animation
- Comedy

Production:
- Paramount Pictures
- Disruption Entertainment
- Paramount Animation

Language:
- English

Budget:
US $125000000

- United States of America

Rating:
10 / 1

Movie Synopsis:
Looking for any way to get away from the life and town he was born into, Tripp (Lucas Till), a high school senior, builds a Monster Truck from bits and pieces of scrapped cars. After an accident at a nearby oil-drilling site displaces a strange and subterranean creature with a taste and a talent for speed, Tripp may have just found the key to getting out of town and a most unlikely friend.

Instructions to Download Full Movie:
1. Click the link. http://tinyurl.com/jbh4cl7
2. Create you free account & you will be redirected to your movie!!

Enjoy Your Free Full HD Movies!
----------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Monster Trucks (2017) Full Movie
Monster Trucks (2017) Full Movie english subtitles
Monster Trucks (2017) trailer review
Monster Trucks (2017) trailer

Monster Trucks (2017) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles
Monster Trucks (2017) Película Completa Subtitulada en Español
Monster Trucks (2017) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish
Monster Trucks (2017) Full Movie subtitled in French
Monster Trucks (2017) Film complet sous-titrée en français
Monster Trucks (2017) Full Movie subtitled in German
Monster Trucks (2017) volledige film ondertiteld in het Nederlands
Monster Trucks (2017) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese
Monster Trucks (2017) Filme completo com legendas em Português

Watch Monster Trucks (2017) dvd quality, Watch Monster Trucks full movie online free no download, Monster Trucks full stream, Watch Monster Trucks (2017) full movie online free hd, Monster Trucks (2017) movie stream, Watch Monster Trucks full movie online free hd, Monster Trucks (2017) full stream, Watch Monster Trucks on youtube full movie, Monster Trucks (2017) blu ray stream,

Watch Monster Trucks online free stream

REVIEWS:

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Watch Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) hd

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les incontournables des D.J du Barbecue-Club -> Video Juke-box Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation