Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

S Jimmy Rollins tied Richie A

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les incontournables des D.J du Barbecue-Club -> Video Juke-box
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Membre indispensable au Club
Membre indispensable au Club

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 06:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: S Jimmy Rollins tied Richie A Répondre en citant

(SportsNetwork. Willie Henry Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. The Canucks are coming off just their second victory in 13 games, having bested the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday. That improved Vancouver to just 2-10-1 since Jan. 26. Eddie Lack settled down to finish with 22 saves after giving up the first goal of the game early in the second period on a slap shot from center ice taken by Calgarys Brian McGrattan. Darren Archibald tied the game with his first career NHL goal and defenseman Yannick Weber had the game-winner five minutes into the third period. With the win, Vancouver snapped a four-game slide and sits four points back of the Dallas Stars for the second wild card spot in the Western Conference. It was a grind for both teams," said Canucks head coach John Tortorella. "Were just looking for points." Canucks winger Zack Kassian began serving a three-game suspension on Saturday that was handed down for an illegal check in Thursdays loss in Dallas. The Islanders wrap up a four-game swing through Western Canada tonight and are 1-1-1 on the trek. The regulation loss came last time out on Friday, a 4-3 setback to the Flames in which New York failed to hold a two-goal lead in the third period. Colin McDonald, Kyle Okposo and Brock Nelson lit the lamp for the Islanders, who have lost six of their past eight overall. Anders Nilsson made only 19 stops in the loss. "Its mental at this point," said Okposo, who had a shot ring off the post during a 5-on-3 power play early in the third period. "We give up one then we sit back and let them back in the game. We have to say enoughs enough." While Lack is likely to face the Islanders for the first time in his career tonight, it is unknown who will get the call for New York. Nilsson has never faced Vancouver, while Evgeni Nabokov is 14-7-3 with a 2.40 goals against average versus the Canucks. Nabokov made 28 saves in a 5-4 overtime loss to the visiting Canucks back on Oct. 22 in the first of two meetings this season. Nelson scored his first NHL goal in the setback, New Yorks third in a row to Vancouver. Brad Richardson had the game-winner for the Canucks, who have won four of five and eight of the past 10 encounters at home in this series. Jermaine Eluemunor Jersey . Rudy Gay made the tying basket in regulation and a 3-pointer in overtime that gave Sacramento the lead for good, and Fredette scored a career-high 24 points to help the Kings beat the Knicks 106-101 on Wednesday night. Willie Snead IV Jersey . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. http://www.cheapravensjerseyssale.com/ . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2.MIAMI -- Marcell Ozuna came into Wednesday nights game mired in a slump. He was 3 for 24 in the previous nine games, but hit a grand slam and knocked in five runs to help power the Miami Marlins past the Philadelphia Phillies 14-5. "He needed that," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "He needed to lock it in and have a couple good at-bats. Hes definitely had some struggles this month. ... Hopefully this is a spark for him and a spark for us." Christian Yelich, Garrett Jones, and Jarrod Saltalamacchia each drove in two runs for the Marlins, who have the best home record (18-6) in baseball. Nathan Eovaldi (3-2) allowed three runs--one earned--and 10 hits in six innings to pick up the win. "I felt command," Eovaldi said. "I had better command of my fastball this outing and I was able to make the big pitches when I needed to." Ozunas first career grand slam and seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the seventh inning. Miami led 6-3 with two outs before Jeff Manship loaded the bases and Ozuna smacked a pitch over the left-field wall for a 10-3 lead. "When I saw the pitch, I said, I got it. Let me not make a mistake. Just make contact," Ozuna said. Phillies starter Kyle Kendrick (0-5) came into the game with a 10-game winning streak against the Marlins, but lost his 10th consecutive game overall. Kendrick allowed six runs in 5 2-3 innings. "I wasnt good at all, falling behind in counts, missing over the plate, my fastball command wasnt very good," Kendrick said. "Guys scored runs and I gave it right back to them and thats whats frustrating." Domonic Brown homered and drove in three runs for the Phillies, who had their three-game wwinning streak snapped. Kenneth Dixon Jersey. Browns two-run home run pulled Philadelphia within 10-5, but Miami scored four runs in the eighth to post their highest run total of the season. Miami slugger Giancarlo Stanton came up with a pivotal defensive play in the fifth inning. With the bases loaded and the Marlins holding onto a 5-3 lead, Cody Asche hit a line drive to the right-centre field gap that looked as if it would clear the bases. Stanton raced to his right making a diving back-handed catch to end the inning. "The great catch in right-centre field was a game-changing play," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "That was potentially a 6-5 lead and a whole different type of a game." The Phillies scored two unearned runs in the first and the Marlins responded with two in the bottom half. After Stanton drove in a run on a ground out to give Miami a 3-2 lead, Tony Gwynn, Jr. singled to tie the game at 3 in the fourth for Philadelphia. Miami took the lead for good in the bottom of the fourth on RBI singles by Ozuna and Yelich for a 5-3 advantage. NOTES: After the game the Marlins optioned RHP Anthony DeSclafani to Triple-A New Orleans. LHP Randy Wolf (0-0, 1.80) will take DeSclafanis spot in the rotation and start Sunday against Milwaukee. ... The Marlins are averaging 6.0 runs at home compared to 3.4 on the road. ... Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins tied Richie Ashburn (2,217) for the second-most hits in franchise history. ... Kendricks 10-game winning streak against the Marlins was the longest active streak by any pitcher in MLB against one team. ... Philadelphia will send LHP Cole Hamels (1-2, 4.40) to the mound in Thursdays series finale against Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez (2-3, 3.62). Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 06:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les incontournables des D.J du Barbecue-Club -> Video Juke-box Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation