Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ll play second base, shortstop a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les incontournables des D.J du Barbecue-Club -> Video Juke-box
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Membre indispensable au Club
Membre indispensable au Club

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 05:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: ll play second base, shortstop a Répondre en citant

WINNIPEG - Hes closing in on 4,000 yards passing but couldnt get his Winnipeg Blue Bombers into the playoffs, yet quarterback Drew Willy is still coach Mike OSheas nominee for the teams most outstanding player this season. Cheap Custom Boston Bruins Jerseys .I think thats an easy choice, OShea said Wednesday.He missed a game so if hes in for that game he probably throws for over 4,000. He won us a bunch of games early. Hes been a good player for us, very good. Hes the guy you build everything around.Willy is a former Saskatchewan backup pivot who made his debut as a starter this season with the Bombers and has already passed for 3,747 yards. Thats good for second on the CFLs passing list behind Torontos Ricky Ray.Willy will start again Saturday when the Bombers (6-11) bring the curtain down on their disappointing season in Calgary against the Stampeders (14-2). This is the third season in a row the Bombers have missed the playoffs.The Bombers saw their faint playoff hopes disappear last Saturday when they dropped a 28-23 decision to the B.C. Lions.Despite their problems, theyve had some outstanding performances from some players besides Willy.Receiver Clarence Denmark has followed through with his pre-season promise and topped 1,000 yards for the first time in his four years in the CFL. Hes currently at 1,022 yards, second only to Edmontons Adarius Bowman.The Bombers also scored big in rookie kicker Lirim Hajrullahu. The native of St. Catharines, Ont., came out of Western and his 141 points are good for third on the CFL kicking points list right now.And if that wasnt impressive enough, hes had to handle punting duties as well because of Mike Renauds injury issues. Hajrullahu has averaged a respectable 43.8 yards a punt.OShea acknowledges both, despite favouring Willy for the teams top honour.Clarence Denmarks had a very, very good season. Without throwing the ball, he doesnt get those yards, right? he said of his top receiver.Denmarks performance has been all the more important to Winnipeg with high-profile free agent signing Nick Moore out of action for much of the season with injuries.(Hajrullahus) done very well for us, we put him in some tough positions too, asking him to punt on no notice, OShea said of his rookie kicker. Hes proven to be a professional. Its good to have him.Denmark certainly isnt crowing, or even looking forward to next season yet, with Calgary still in his sights.Not yet, were really trying to focus on this game, said the soft-spoken native of Jacksonville, Fla.Next season will come but we dont want to just lose again. We want to end the season on a positive note.Hajrullahu added that he may be happy with his rookie year but he can do better, and Winnipegs losing record is something that must be overcome.I think we could have done better as a team, he said.I mean, it sucks not being in the playoffs and Im a very competitive guy so this is definitely a disappointment for me. Personally I think Ive done well but sometimes well isnt enough. I still have different places where I can improve and Ill be working on those in the off-season. Cheap Custom Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys . With timely hitting and good pitching, the Marlins are one win away from sweeping the slumping Houston Astros. Cheap Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys .Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October — if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006. http://www.nhldiscount.us.com/Cheap-philadelphia-flyers-gear/ . Speaking with TSN 1050 following Brendan Shanahans introductory press conference, the Leafs GM also addressed the clubs perceived leadership issues and the type of working relationship that can be expected within Torontos front office.MINNEAPOLIS - Raul Ibanezs first opportunity to be an everyday major league player came with the Kansas City Royals. Returning to the Royals more than a decade later, his hope is for another experience: post-season play. The Royals signed the 42-year-old Ibanez Monday, nine days after he was released by the Los Angeles Angels. "Its been in the works for a while. I was really excited about the opportunity to come here. I like the makeup of the club, and I like the possibilities. Theyre endless," Ibanez said in Minnesota before the Royals played the Twins. "Theres a great opportunity to do some special things here." The Royals entered Monday 3 1/2 games behind first-place Detroit in the AL Central and 1 1/2 games out of a wild-card spot. Manager Ned Yost said hell probably play Ibanez in the outfield, at first base and as the designated hitter. "Hes what we call a professional hitter," Yost said. "So we think hes going to be a big addition to our team." Ibanez, the second-oldest active player in the majors behind Clevelands Jason Giambi, who is on the disabled list, batted just .157 in 57 games for the Angels. Though 10 of his 26 hits were for extra bases, he said his balance was "totally off" at the plate. "Im just going to be myself and try to help this team any way I can," Ibanez said. This is his fifth team since 2011. Ibanez hit 29 home runs just last year for Seattlee, the team that he broke in with in 1996. Cheap Montreal Canadiens Jerseys. He didnt regularly crack the lineup until joining the Royals in 2001, and in 2002 he had his breakout year with a .294 batting average, 37 doubles, 24 home runs and 103 RBIs in 137 games. "I have some very fond memories of the city. My son was born in Kansas City. Nothing would please me more than to be part of something that hasnt been done here in a long time, and thats getting into the post-season," Ibanez said. "Ive been in from the other side, and when youre playing against them you look at that team and you realize how far the organization has come and how much progress theyve made." The Royals made several moves Monday. Ibanez and infielder Christian Colon were added to the roster, and infielder Pedro Ciriaco and outfielder Justin Maxwell were designated for assignment. Colon was recalled from Triple-A. The fourth overall pick in the 2010 draft was batting .296 with 48 runs, 14 doubles and 14 steals in 74 games for Omaha. Yost said Colon will play second base, shortstop and third base. Kansas City also traded left-hander Donnie Joseph to the Miami Marlins for cash. He was designated for assignment on June 24. The 26-year-old Joseph pitched in one game for Kansas City this season, getting two outs on June 16 in Detroit. The Royals got him during the 2012 season in a trade that sent reliever Jonathan Broxton to Cincinnati. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 05:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les incontournables des D.J du Barbecue-Club -> Video Juke-box Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation