Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

occasion. It had the words "Zanetti 4 Ever"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les incontournables des D.J du Barbecue-Club -> Video Juke-box
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Membre indispensable au Club
Membre indispensable au Club

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Oct - 03:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: occasion. It had the words "Zanetti 4 Ever" Répondre en citant

AUGUSTA, Ga. Brian Anderson Jersey . -- If youre looking for someone not to pick at this years Masters, go with Ryan Moore. By winning the Par 3 tournament, he surely sealed his fate. After all, no one has ever taken the just-for-fun prelude Wednesday and gone on to collect a green jacket Sunday evening. Then again, if there was ever a year to break with tradition, this might be it. Tiger Woods is on the sidelines. A bunch of brash Augusta rookies are eager to fill his shoes. And the last two dozen majors have been divvied up among 21 winners. Good luck making sense of it all with the Masters beginning Thursday. "You never know," Moore said, savoring his two-stroke victory on the picturesque nine-hole course tucked away in a corner of Augusta National. "Someone has got to break that (Par 3) curse at some point in time, so hopefully its me. Who knows? I might go shoot 8 under or something, make a couple of hole-in-ones." As unlikely as that sounds, pretty much everything else is up for grabs at this Masters. Recovering from back surgery, Woods is sitting out the opening major of the year for the first time since turning pro. Even as his dominance waned in recent years, he was always the clear-cut favourite coming into Augusta, where he has won four times. Now, as Moore said, who knows? Jason Day, Sergio Garcia and former Masters champion Zach Johnson are the only players from the top 10 who have won anywhere in the world this year. Only one of the past seven winners on the PGA Tour was ranked in the top 75. "I think if youre outside the top 50 in the world this week, youve got a great chance," U.S. Open champion Justin Rose said with a laugh. Woods is out of golf until the summer, but the show goes on at a tournament that rarely fails to deliver plenty of drama. "We miss Tiger, as does the entire golf world," Masters chairman Billy Payne said. "Nevertheless, this is the Masters. This is what we hope is the best tournament in the world, one of the greatest sporting events. And I think we will have a very impressive audience and have another great champion to crown this year." That could be Phil Mickelson, who last year won the British Open at age 42 and now has a chance to join Woods and Arnold Palmer with a fourth green jacket. It could be Adam Scott, trying to take over as the worlds No. 1 player and join Woods, Nick Faldo and Jack Nicklaus as the only back-to-back winners. While Woods last won a green jacket in 2005, he had finished out of the top six only once since then. Thats what made him such a compelling figure at Augusta. He always seemed to be there. "Its a huge loss," Scott said. "But, as every year here, this event produces something special no matter what. It just has a way of doing it. Its not going to involve Tiger this year, but it will involve someone else and it will be a memorable event anyway." Rose falls on the side of experience -- knowing where to miss, knowing where you cant afford to miss, where the hole locations tend to be on the contoured greens and using the slope to get the ball close. "Always you can have the unknowns," he said. "But I would say 15 guys are pretty strong favourites." Fuzzy Zoeller was the last Augusta rookie to claim the green jacket in 1979, and the only other ones to do it were the first two: Horton Smith and Gene Sarazen. Then again, there are 24 first-timers in the 98-player field, a record (except for the first tournament), and none of them will concede an insurmountable learning curve. Besides, no one is dominating golf at the moment. Jimmy Walker has the most PGA Tour wins (three) this season, but this is his first Masters. Scott had a chance to go to No. 1 three weeks ago at Bay Hill, but he lost a three-shot lead in the final round to Matt Every, who had never won in his career. "Doesnt matter if youve played here once or if youve played here 50 times," said Patrick Reed, who has won three times in the past eight months. "When it comes down to it, its just going to be that whoever is playing the best is going to walk away with the trophy." Who knows? Maybe it will be Moore. Hes certainly not fretting over a supposed curse. "Im not afraid of it," he said. Custom Miami Marlins Jerseys . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now. Lewis Brinson Jersey . Vonn punctuated her near-perfect season in perfect fashion Friday, earning her fourth overall World Cup title with a dominating giant slalom victory. http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/Marlins-Jose-Fernandez-Kids-Jersey/ . - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance.MILAN - Javier Zanettis last home match at the San Siro was celebrated with a win as Inter Milan beat Lazio 4-1 to all but guarantee a Europa League berth from the Serie A on Saturday. Zanetti will retire after 19 seasons at Inter, and the stadium was sold out as fans packed in to bid farewell to their 40-year-old captain. Lazio threatened to spoil the party when Giuseppe Biava scored the opening goal inside two minutes to stun San Siro. However, Rodrigo Palacio scored twice, either side of Mauro Icardis strike, and Hernanes netted against his former club to secure victory. At the end of the match, footage was shown on the big screens of Zanettis greatest Inter moments, and the clearly emotional player was led out by his family, peers and club presidents, with all his teammates wearing shirts with his number four on it. To chants of "theres only one captain," Zanetti took the microphone and thanked the fans and teammates. "I have always tried to honour and defend the Inter shirt in every country in the world," he said. "I learnt to love it thanks to you, I will love you forever. A very lovely career is coming to an end for me. I dont know what I will do but now one thing is certain: I will defend Inter even off the pitch." Players from across the globe also took to Twitter to pay tribute to Zanetti, including former teammate Mario Balotelli, who wrote, "Javier Zanetti is an example of humanity and professionalism for all of us!" Inter has five points more than Torino and six more tthan Parma and AC Milan, who all have two matches remaining. Miami Marlins Jerseys. It is the same number of points above Hellas Verona, which squandered a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 at home to Udinese following a superb goal from Antonio Di Natale. Verona and Inter have only one match remaining. Inter coach Walter Mazzarri was resoundly booed before kickoff when it was revealed Zanetti was starting on the bench. The 20-year-old Mateo Kovacic - who was less than four months old when Zanetti made his Inter debut - set up two of the goals with delightful throughballs. The Inter players hugged Zanetti after every goal, and the Argentine was eventually sent on seven minutes into the second half to a raucous standing ovation. Zanetti was wearing a special captains armband for the occasion. It had the words "Zanetti 4 Ever" in large letters over a background with the name of all his Inter teammates past and present. In Verona, substitute Badu came off the bench with minutes left and drilled in a stoppage-time equalizer for Udinese with a low shot into the corner. Luca Toni put Verona in front from the penalty spot in the 14th minute after Alessandro Agostini was tripped by Allan. It was the veteran strikers 20th league goal of the season. Emil Hallfredsson doubled Veronas lead in the 54th before Di Natale pulled one back two minutes later in stunning fashion. The Udinese forward controlled the ball with his back to goal and swiveled to fire a volley under the bar with his second touch for his 190th Serie A goal. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Oct - 03:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les incontournables des D.J du Barbecue-Club -> Video Juke-box Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation